Saturday, August 15, 2009


Saturday morning's are a special time for me. I generally pop one eye open and my feet hit the ground running to face the day. Saturday is no exception except after that initial urgency to get at it subsides, I realize that its just not that important that it can't wait till Monday. I've spent the better part of my life thus far thinking that if a day ended in Y, I had to be going at it 110 with my hair on fire. Nowadays it's nice to take a breath and comtemplate the truly important things in life like my beautiful daughter and the bountiful day ahead of her.

Thought for the day- No matter how urgent the tasks of the day may seem they are never urgent enough to pass up the opportunity to to stop and ponder for a moment the wonderful things that have been bestowed to you. Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment